Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ahhhh Pinterest. How I love you and all of your pinning so.

But I get lost. So very lost on Pinterest. But now I am found. Wait what?

If you think I’m insane, I sort of am. But in a good sort of way. Hi, it’s me Julie. You know, from Etsy Stalkers.

Have you been to Pinterest yet? Of course you have. As have I. A few thousand times. And now I’m bringing my finds to you, stalker style.






Don’t worry your little heads, I’m not leaving Etsy behind. oh contraire mon frere, I’m still busy stalking (and pretending I speak French). Let’s just say I excel at stalking. Thankyouverymuch.




So with no further ado, I bring you my first Pinterest Board, which I lovingly named ‘Homebody’. So go ahead. Take a look around. Pick out some perrty stuff for your home. And heck, pick out something for me. Seriously, I don’t do this for free. OK, I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment