Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I’d like to interrupt this morning’s usual stalking to reintroduce you to my other blog – Pinterest Stalkers.

My pinterest blog has been redesigned. So now it’s not only functional, it’s pretty to look at. You know, like a cupcake. Or a cosmo. And I'm actually going to update it. For real.

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, I’ve decided to feature projects of looooove this week. And since people are saying that Pinterest is useless unless you actually complete a project, I’m going to make these mustache/lip Valentines for all of the kids in my son’s class. And you’ll get to follow along.

Ohhh yeah (or maybe I should say Oy Vey), this is going to be good.

Feel free to check out all the projects I've pinned for Valentine's Day.

P.S. Pinterest is really catching on. You heard it here second here
P.P.S. This blog is still a work in progress. Feel free to comment on what you would like to see.

2 comments:

  1. OOOH yay! a new Pinterest blog to stalk {ahem, subscribe to!}. I also have a Pinterest blog...Pinfluence. I'd love for you to stalk me! :)

    ReplyDelete